Our (Mobee Knowledge) model on KM to great extend depended on our paradigm on Knowledge, its analogy with Human System Biology, and on our DI – KW model as follow (see the Attachment) :
• Derived from our postulate that DIKW model is not a continuum, we’ve developed DI – KW model resulting consideration that Knowledge is human knowing tools achieved as inborn as well as acquired (visit our Knowledge-Base on DI – KW Model http://delicious.com/mobeeknowledge/di-kwmodel
- 12 articles)
• Our peripheral nerve systems or human senses is “Knowledge with Lower Consciousness” (KLC). Our central nerve system or mind-brain is “Knowledge with Medium Consciousness” (KMC). Our consciousness-DNA is “Knowledge with Higher Consciousness” (KHC). KLC plus KMC plus KHC making Tacit Knowledge. There are 2 types of Tacit Knowledge, Human Tacit Knowledge (HTK) and Organizational Tacit Knowledge (OTK). What is called as Explicit Knowledge is just codified OTK. Both HTK and OTK are leveraged by Human Learning and Organizational Learning respectively.
• Our model on Human System Biology-based KM (HSBKM) ( visit our Knowledge-Base http://delicious.com/mobeeknowledge/humansystembiology
- 23 articles ) indicating, KLC resembles KM Tools
comprising IT/ICT, Web 1.0 and 2.0 including Social Media platforms. KMC resembles KM Process Framework
comprising Human (Tacit) Mind including Web 3.0 and/or Semantic Web and also Artificial Intelligence. And, KHC resembles KM Standards (KM Culture and Value)
comprising Human Social Behavior, Codified / Explicit Knowledge representing Organizational Tacit, Organizational Culture (Learning Organization) respectively.
• The underlying determinant factor on knowledge as human knowing tools related with consciousness as well as KM corrrelated with human system biology which is rooted from our DI – KW Model ( visit our Knowledge-Base on Consciousness integrated within DI – KW model at http://delicious.com/mobeeknowledge/consciousness+di-kwmodel
- 8 articles )
To get more comprehensive insight, visit also our Knowledge-Base http://delicious.com/mobeeknowledge/knowledge
(41 articles) and http://delicious.com/mobeeknowledge/consciousness
(19 articles) and http://www.scribd.com/md_santo
(19 presentation articles on trends of Knowledge)
And, to learn comprehensively on KM Tools, KM Process Framework and KM Standards as integrated entities, visit our Knowledge-Base http://delicious.com/mobeeknowledge/kmtools+kmprocessframework+kmst...